Housing & Financial Planning Resources
Below are some useful links that are not maintained by us but have helpful information about Lower Merion Township, other government agencies and non-profit housing related agencies.
- Genesis Housing Corporation
- Lower Merion Township
- Montgomery County Dept. of Housing and Community Development
- Montgomery County Housing Authority
- Montgomery County Partners for Homeownership
- PA Housing Finance Agency (PHFA)
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Financial Literacy Education Commission (MyMoney.gov)
- Social Security Benefit Calculator
- PSECU Wallet Works Online Learning Center
- Home Maintenance Tips from Habitat for Humanity
- Healthy Homes Maintenance Checklist from HUD
- Free Online Class from Purdue University – “Where Does My Money Go?”
- American Saving Education Council – Financial calculators, retirement income quiz and income meter.
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling – non-profit organization that provides low-cost credit counseling and debt management plans; has special affiliate focused on members of the military.